410 S. Michigan Ave
Housed within the Chicago Fine Arts Building, the Studebaker Theater first opened its doors as Studebaker Hall in 1898. In the latter part of 1917, the theater was significantly renovated and subsequently reestablished under the name Studebaker Theater. From December 1982, it operated solely as a cinema until it shuttered in November 2000. Following an extensive restoration phase between 2014 and 2015, the theater made its comeback in October 2015, serving as a hub for live performances and various events.