Hamilton Announces Day-of-Show Ticket Lottery
Producer Jeffrey Seller and Broadway In Chicago announced the day-of-show digital lottery for HAMILTON, launching in Chicago on September 27, 2016 at The PrivateBank Theatre (18 W. Monroe). The Chicago production will conduct a day-of-show lottery for every performance beginning on Tuesday, September 27. Forty-four day-of-show tickets will be sold for every performance for $10 each. Seat locations vary per performance; some seats will be located in the front row and the boxes.
HOW TO ENTER
- Visit BroadwayInChicago.com/HamiltonLottery for available lottery performances.
- Click the "Enter Now" button for the performance you want to attend.
- Fill out the entry form including the number of tickets you would like (1 or 2). Patrons will receive a confirmation email once they have validated their email (one time only) and successfully entered the lottery.
- After the lottery closes, patrons will be notified via email within minutes as to whether they have won or not.
- Winners have 60 minutes to pay for tickets online via major credit card.
- After payment has been received and a confirmation payment email has been received, patrons can pick up tickets at The PrivateBank Theatre Box Office (18 W Monroe) no sooner than 30 minutes before show time with a valid photo ID.
Limit 1 entry per person, per performance. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Patrons must be 18 years old and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the names used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. All lottery prices include a $3.00 facility fee. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice. Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final - no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. For more details, please visit BroadwayInChicago.com/HamiltonLotteryFAQ.
With book, music and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler and music supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, HAMILTON is based on Ron Chernow's biography of Founding Father Alexander Hamilton. HAMILTON is the story of America's Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, an immigrant from the West Indies who became George Washington's right-hand man during the Revolutionary War and was the new nation's first Treasury Secretary. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, blues, rap, R&B, and Broadway, HAMILTON is the story of America then, as told by America now. HAMILTON's creative team previously collaborated on the 2008 Tony Award Winning Best Musical IN THE HEIGHTS.