These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on AuditionHQ. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
AuditionHQ Board Rules
- Post with respect toward others. This site is aimed at a general audience, please be considerate of this.
- Please do not link to any material that does not respect copyright.
- Please don't post on this site recruiting for personal projects or offer services. We consider this to be spam.
- Report any posts you feel contradict our policies by using the "post report" feature and the Community Team will handle them as needed. Please do not reply to these posts yourself.
- Linking to your own site or another in context is acceptable
- General linking within posts to other sites is not necessary. Promotion of non-theatre related sites is not permitted.
- Promoting your own site without a related context is not permitted. Users wishing to advertise on TheatreInChicago should see our advertisement information.
- All rules apply to forum posts as well as private messages
- The TheatreInChicago Team is responsible for the interpretation and enforcement of these rules. Warnings and bans or placement on the moderation queue will be utilised as necessary to run the site smoothly.
- Attempts to evade bans or moderation queue will result in further discipline. If you feel you have been treated unfairly by a team member, please contact the relevant team leader.
- Forum rules