Tootsie Announces Digital Lottery
Broadway In Chicago and Scott Sanders Productions have announced that a digital lottery will begin September 10 at 9AM for TOOTSIE. TOOTSIE will play a pre-Broadway engagement at Broadway In Chicago's Cadillac Palace Theatre (151 West Randolph Street, Chicago, IL) for a limited engagement September 11 - October 14, 2018. The production will go to Broadway in spring 2019.
Twenty-six tickets will be sold for every performance at $25 each. The lottery will happen online only the day before each performance. Seat locations vary per performance.
HOW TO ENTER
· Visit lottery.broadwaydirect.com/show/tootsie-chicago/
· Click the "Enter Now" button for the performance you want to attend.
· Fill out the entry form including the number of tickets you would like (1 or 2). Patrons will receive a confirmation email once they have validated their email (one time only) and successfully entered the lottery.
· After the lottery closes, patrons will be notified via email within minutes as to whether they have won or not.
· Winners have 60 minutes from the time the lottery closes to pay online with a credit card.
· After payment has been received, patrons can pick up tickets at the Cadillac Palace Theatre (151 W. Randolph) no sooner than 30 minutes before show time with a valid photo ID.
Limit 1 entry per person, per performance. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Patrons must be 18 years old and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the names used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. All lottery prices include a $3.00 facility fee. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice. Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final - no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.